The content of this website is the property of VIP Goldman Global. All rights are reserved. You may print and download excerpts from this website for your own non-commercial and personal use. Unless otherwise stated, we own all intellectual property rights as well as copyright for all the material on this website.
Except as expressly provided, nothing included herein shall be interpreted as constituting any license or right under trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights. Any use of excerpts from this website other than as authorized above for any purpose is prohibited. Any breach of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions will automatically terminate your use of this website.
Any rights not specifically granted in these terms and conditions are reserved. VIP Goldman Global does not verify that the information given in this website is reliable.
One should not consider any information on VIP Goldman Global website as investment advice.
The information is given to you in goodwill and considered reliable but VIP Goldman Global does not take any responsibility for its accuracy. A client who uses this site is giving up his right to ascribe any responsibility to VIP Goldman Global.
1. The Client may deposit funds into the Client Account at any time during the course of this Agreement. Deposits will be accepted by a Bank transfer, Debit / Credit Card or any other Method of Electronic Money Transfer, (where the originator is the Client), acceptable by the Company from time to time. The
Company will not accept Third Party or Anonymous payments in the Client Account.
2. The Company will effect Withdrawals of Client Funds, either upon the receipt of a Form bearing the Signature of the Client, (which must match the specimen Signature of the Client provided by him/her to the Company), or upon an Application for Withdrawal made via the Company Online Trading System.
3. Upon the Company receiving an Instruction from the Client to Withdraw Funds from the Client Account, the Company shall pay the said amount within 10 Business Days, if the following requirements are met:
(a) the Withdrawal Instruction includes all necessary information;
(b) the Instruction is to make a Bank Transfer to the Account of the Client;
(c) at the moment of Payment, the Client’s Free Margin exceeds the amount specified in the Withdrawal Instruction, including all Payment Charges.
4. Withdrawals will
only be effected towards the Client. The Company will not affect
Withdrawals to any other third party or anonymous account.
5. The Company reserves the right to decline a Withdrawal Request of the Client asking for a specific transfer method and the Company has the right to suggest an alternative.
6. All payment and transfer Charges will be borne by the Client and the Company shall debit the Client Account for these Charges.
7. If the Client makes a payment by Bank Transfer, by Credit Card or any other method of Electronic Money Transfer, the Company shall credit the Client Account with the relevant amount within 10 Business Day after the amount is cleared in the Bank Account of the Company.